Pensions Insight’s third DC Awards will celebrate the very best in UK defined contribution provision. If you are offer a product, service or advice to DC schemes, enter now!
It’s just four weeks until entries close for Pensions Insight’s DC Awards on 14 July. Pension providers - now’s the time to show us what you are really made of. Click here to enter now.
There are ten categories to enter, covering all aspects of DC excellence:
- At-retirement solution provider – who has done the most to help employees as they make their retirement choices? If you have a product, service or advice offering to support employees at retirement we want to hear from you.
- Best default fund strategy – the default fund sits at the heart of any defined contribution pension scheme. If you are an asset manager or consultant who is delivering the very best for the schemes that you work with, this is the category for you.
- Best mastertrust – master trusts are a major force in helping companies to meet their auto-enrolment requirements, and good quality provision has become increasingly vital. Prove to us that your mastertrust is at the top of its game.
- Communications provider of the year – you’re used to showing employees why pensions matter, now show us why you should be communications provider of the year.
- DC adviser of the year – do you deliver the sharpest, best-informed DC advice to employers and their pension schemes? If so, we want to know more.
- DC technology provider of the year – technology is changing the world of employee benefits, and pensions are no exception. Whatever the role that your technology solution plays in pensions, we want to read about it.
- Financial education provider of the year – with ‘freedom and choice’ now firmly established and more onus being put on individuals to understand and manage their own money matters, financial education has never been more important. Are you delivering education that really makes a difference to employees?
- GPP provider of the year – is your GPP delivering results for the employers and employees that you work with, while offering exceptional governance and great communications?
- Most innovative approach to asset management – whether it’s in response to freedom and choice changes, the DC charges cap, or increasing pension pot sizes, DC asset management is ripe for change. If you are delivering true innovation and helping to deliver better value for members, tell us about it.
- Professional DC trustee of the year – if you are an individual trustee who has really helped to driver better quality governance for the scheme(s) that you work with, this award could be yours.
The DC Awards will be held in the evening on 15 November 2017, at the stunning etc County Hall venue in central London. We look forward to seeing you on the night!