Pensions Insight’s annual defined contribution pensions conference is on 15 November 2017, in central London.
This year’s DC Insight programme brings together a full day of top quality case studies, debates, workshops and presentations focusing on core aspects of UK defined contribution pensions.
DC Insight takes place on 15 November, at etc venues County Hall in central London.
Just a few of the great sessions on offer include:
- Professor David Blake (pictured) director of the Pensions Institute at Cass Business School, City University will explore retirement income strategies and how these are linked to the needs and risks of retirement. The session will look at retirement income planning, financial strategy and the current retirement income product market.
- Case study ‘huddles’ – get practical tips from some of the UK’s top DC scheme practitioners in small case-study groups.
- Gauging true value for money – this session, presented by Karen Watkin of AB, provides a framework for measuring value for money, both historically and for the future.
- Driving the pensions dashboard – an insight into the technology behind the pensions dashboard, and what it means for schemes in the future.
- Auto-enrolment health-check - as we move towards increases in minimum contributions and the government formally reviews auto-enrolment, we assess its success to date from a variety of different angles, and discuss its future directions.
The conference is free for qualifying pension scheme and reward practitioners - click here to register today and to find out more about the full programme for the day. We look forward to seeing you there!