Last year Pensions Insight polled our readership to find out how auto-enrolment is shaping up. One year on, we find the mood has changed
Cynicism is mounting over whether auto-enrolment will really help people understand more about pensions.
Pensions Insight polled readers on whether they believe auto-enrolment will improve members’ understanding of pensions. This time last year, 50%said yes, it would. Asked the same question this year, only 45% thought so.
Stay tuned to Pensions Insight’s website this week. We will reveal:
- How many firms have had trouble accessing advice on auto-enrolment
- The biggest challenge companies face when it comes to implementing auto-enrolment
- Whether default funds will give members sufficient savings to provide a decent living in retirement
- How many companies are really opting for mastertrusts
- What’s really on our readers’ mind when it comes to auto-enrolment
And much more.